How can we help you?
Q. How do I purchase a power card?
A. You can purchase a powercard from the cash counters at Fun Ville
Q. How much can I recharge my power card every time I visit?
A. You can load your powercard card with one our swipes packages as much as you want at our cash counters at the store.
Q. Do any charges apply when I want to register my powercard.
A. No charges apply, registering your powercard is complimentary and we recommend this process so that your balance is secure if you lose or misplace your card. We will offer a new card with your balance updated. Please note new powercards are charged AED 3.
Q. I have lost my powercard and it is loaded with around 32 swipes and has around 1700 tickets. What do I do?
A. Is your powercard registered at Fun Ville? If yes, then provide your details and they will give you a new card. We highly recommend registering your powercard so that your balance is safe.
Q. Can we reload our powercards with the tickets we have won?
A. Unfortunately, while we cannot reload powercards with the value of tickets won, you can exchange them for some very exciting prizes at our redemption counters.
Q. I bought a powercard at Tridom. Can I use it at Fun Ville?
A. No, Powercards purchased at Fun Ville can only be used at Fun Ville. To transfer your balance to Fun Ville you will have to request the same at the cash counter but this process will take upto 48 hours.
Q. Can I transfer my cash from one card to another?
A. Yes, this is only possible at store level at the moment. Do note that this can take upto 48 hours from request.
Q. Does the six-month credit policy start from the first swipe or transaction day?
A. The six-month credit policy is valid from the date of the transaction or last use, whichever is recent.
- Q. I would like to know how to win points and tickets. I see so many of your customers with bags full of tickets, however, even though I loaded and played so much, I only got one roll. Why is that?
A. Customers who play our redemption games win tickets. The higher the score the more tickets are dispensed. Some of our customers already know what they want to redeem and play to win that many tickets. There are a variety of ticket games you can play. Kindly ask the staff at Fun Ville to show them to you and we are sure you will soon also have bags full of tickets.
- Q. What is to be done with the redemption tickets after they are won?
A. After winning tickets from all the games, they can be exchanged for some exciting gifts from the Redemption Counter. Kindly insert all tickets to the ticket-eating machine, swipe your powercard to credit ticket to your powercard and head over to the redemption counter.
- Q. What is VAT?
- A. Value Added Tax (VAT) is an indirect tax that is being introduced by the UAE Government, which will be payable by both business and Individuals.
- Q. When will the VAT go into effect and what will be the rates?
- A. VAT will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018 at a standard rate of 5%. For rest of the GCC, this is still not in effect.
- Q. How will VAT apply to Fun Ville products and services?
- A. VAT will be applicable on all purchases, except on our Powercard Packages and Day Pass Packages where all taxes and fun are included.
- Q. Will VAT be charged on Powercard Packages?
- A. No, taxes and fun are inclusive on all powercard packages.
- Q. Where can I get more information regard VAT?
- A. We suggest you visit Federal Tax Authority website Federal Tax Authority website for more information, please visit www.tax.gov.ae/index.aspx
- Q. What is Fun City’s Tax Registration Number?
- A. Fun Ville's Tax Registration Number is 100023129800003
- Q. Will I be charged 5% VAT on tickets used for redemption?
- A. No, VAT is charged only on transactions at the cash counter that involve money collected. This does not include redemption of tickets for prizes.
- Q.What is the cost of entry to the Play Zone?
- A. The entry to the play zone across all our stores is between AED 45- 49
- Q. What is the cost of entry to Fun N' Learn?
- A. The entry to Fun N' Learn ranges between AED 30 - 35 across our stores. Please note that not all stores have Fun N' Learn. For more info, give us a call on 800-FUNVILLE (800-38684553) and one of our service agents will guide you through the process.
- Q. How can you be sure that my child will be safe even though I am inside the play area, or how can I ensure my child's safety even if I’m inside as I cannot follow my child all over?
- A. We understand how important your child’s safety means to you, it’s equally important to us as well. Please note that our play areas had have been designed specially keeping your little ones and their safety in mind so you can be assured that they will be safe and well taken care of even if you can’t accompany them all the way inside.
- Q. Why can’t the staff accompany my kids on the rides and inside the play area?
- A. For the rides, our staff can accompany the child if the parents do not meet the requirement as long as the staff also meet the requirement. For the play area, we assigned staff mainly to monitor the play area and to manage the guest IN/OUT to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Q. Why is it compulsory for children to wear gripped socks when entering Play Zone?
- A. Gripped socks are made compulsory for safety reasons. Socks are a requirement for maintaining health and safety standards within our soft play structure. Socks without grip can be slippery for children, especially when running around. Gripped socks is an added safety measure that we strictly follow. Parents are allowed inside the Play Zone with regular socks when accomodating their children.
- Q. Why can’t adults go with more than 2 kids in the play area?
- A. This is to ensure that the kids are well attended by their parents/guardian.
- Q. Why aren’t food and drinks allowed in the play area?
- A. Because we care about your health and safety, we ensure that we maintain the play area free from any food debris/spill that may not be safe to your kid/s and may cause sickness and injury (due to spill of any liquid drinks)
- Q. Why can’t kids taller than 157 cm enter but adults can. Is it not dangerous?
- A. Play area structure was designed for kid/s with the maximum height of 157cm for them to enjoy all facilities, elements, and attractions. Our main objective is for them to enjoy and bring memorable experience. Adults, are with them only to supervised at all times.
- Q. Is it possible to buy Playzone membership online?
- A. Currently, Playzone membership is only available at our physical locations only. For a list of stores, please visit www.funvillearabia.com/store-locator or, give us a call on 800-FUNVILLE (800-38684553) and one of our service agents will guide you.
- Q.Why aren’t kids who are older in age, example 5 years not allowed in the play zone because of their height.
- A. We are accepting kids according to their height, not by their age. Play area structure was designed for kid/s with the maximum height of 157cm for them to enjoy all facilities, elements, and attractions. Our main objective is for them to enjoy and bring memorable experience.
- Q. Why can’t I use more than 2 play area vouchers when I have them if I have 3 children.
- A. 1 voucher per child, no limit as long as they have the voucher.
- Q. What are the blue swiper games?
- A. All the video games in Fun Ville locations have swiper where you use your powercard to play. Some of them are blue in color - these are mainly some of the big rides, kiddie rides, and video games. Ticket games are not included in the blue swiper games.
- Q. Why am I needed to sit in the rides with my children, it already has belts and safety bars for the kids. How can you ensure my child is safe when I ride with her/him?
- A. All our rides and games have been designed keeping your child’s safety in mind, so once all the safety measures have been taken and safety checks are done by our staff, you can be assured that your child will have a safe and enjoyable experience. Aside from the safety, your presence will give more comfort to your child that helps them to enjoy the ride.
- Q. If something happens when the ride is in motion what can the adult do if they are accompanying the kid?
- A. All our rides have been designed specifically keeping a child’s safety as our priority. Should the child be uncomfortable, all the adult needs to do is signal the staff and they will halt the ride.
- Q. Why do you have so many rules and regulations in all the areas?
- A. The rides and regulations are in place because we understand that your child’s safety is of utmost importance and we want to ensure that whenever they visit us, they return back home with happy memories.
- Q. Why do you have height restrictions on some of your attractions?
- A: Height restriction was set by the manufacturer of each attraction and followed in the store. (Height restriction was set according to the design, movement/adrenaline of the ride)
- Q. I’ve heard so much about the Funday Monday promotion. Can you tell me more about it?
- A. Every Monday, across our stores in the UAE, all our blue swiper games and rides are for just AED 1 per swipe.
- Q. Is Funday Monday currently just in UAE?
- A. Funday Monday is applicable at all Fun Ville locations in UAE only
- Q. The Funday Monday promotion is valid on which color swiper?
- A. The Funday Monday promotion is valid for all blue swiper games.
- Q. What are the benefits of play area membership? Can I refund some money if I don't attend all days?
- A. The play membership is one of our biggest value for money packages because we offer 1-month and 3-month memberships to either Play Zone or Fun'n Learn for AED 89 and AED 149 respectively. Your child can enjoy unlimited access to the Play Zone and Fun n Learn centers across all Fun City, Fun Ville and Fun Works (Wizz Works and Mini Works).
- Generally, the cost per visit to the Play Zone and Fun n Learn ranges from AED 45-49. So, unfortunately, no money can be refunded if you don’t visit
- Q. My credit card is entitled to additional deals at Fun Ville, how do I avail of this online?
- A. Credit card deals are not active on our e-commerce platform but will soon be activated. At the moment for bank deals, kindly visit the store to purchase them. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Q. I have a voucher for Fun Ville AED 50 powercard, can I use this online on my reload?
- A. Only online vouchers are valid for transactions on www.funvillearabia.com . If your voucher has a valid coupon code mentioned (not the serial number), you can use this for online transactions. Otherwise kindly visit our store or give us a call on 800-FUNVILLE (800-38684553) and one of our service agents will guide you.
- Q. Are the offers on both website and at physical locations the same?
- A. All packages available online are available at the store as well for purchase. At times we will have online exclusive deals that will not reflect at store level.
- Q. Does the website accept multiple coupon codes?
- A. The website will accept only one coupon code at a time. If your cart has multiple powercards that are eligible for the coupon, all eligible powercards will have the coupon offer reflected.
Q. I want to celebrate my child’s birthday party. Can you please connect me with the right person?
- A. Please send an email to email@example.com and one of our birthday party specialists will get in touch with you. Alternatively, you could check our party packages on www.funvillearabia.com/birthday-packages for details or, give us a call on 800-FUNVILLE (800-38684553) and one of our service agents will guide you through the process.
- Q. Do you still offer the 15% discount on your birthday packages?
- A. We are currently not offering any discount on any of the Birthday Party Packages.
- Q. Is there a minimum number of kids for a weekday birthday party?
- A. Yes, during the weekday's there is a minimum of 10 kids. For weekend and public holidays, the minimum requirement is 20 kids. For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our birthday party specialists will get in touch with you. Alternatively, you could check our party packages on www.funvillearabia.com/birthday-packages for details or, give us a call on 800-FUNVILLE (800-38684553) and one of our service agents will guide you through the process.
- Q. Do we need to register for the birthday club every year?
- A. Once you register for our Birthday club, your child's name will be in our database so you don't have to register every year. The club is open for registration for children in the age group of 1-12 years
- Q. Why is the party timing only for 2.5 hours max and what if it’s not enough?
- A. The 2.5 hours party timing has been allocated with maximum allowance to accommodate the various activities and party hall program. Given that we host 3 parties in a day, we would then need to adjust for cleaning and set up. Additional timing can be booked in advance for an additional cost and would depend on the availability.
- Q. The novelties at birthday parties are sometimes missed out during call and when you actually visit a store
- A. Availability of specific items depends on the availability of our suppliers. Although we do our best to order a huge quantity of the most popular items there have been instances wherein we have to offer alternative items. Our customers are always updated on the availability of inquiry/ booking. In cases wherein items were not given, this should be noted immediately. Kindly inform our staff or give us a call on 800-FUNVILLE (800-38684553) and one of our service agents will guide you through the process.
- Q. Please check your system. It allows a kid to swipe many times and each time it deducts the money. My son lost more than 100 Dirhams. Even the staff was not helpful. Please check and advise.
- A. The system allows multiple credits on one machine to be applied because many of our customers like to play more than one credit at a time.
- Q. Can you please let me know of your packages for children from a nursery?
A. Please send us your contact details and our group bookings specialist will get in touch with you regarding all the details you need. Kindly send an email to email@example.com
- Q. How do I register my child for Spookfest/ Fancy Dress?
A. Please visit your nearest Fun Ville store to register and check availability. Kindly do visit our store locator page, to find the nearest Fun Ville store and call in advance to see availability.